Magnetotherapy and its properties
Magnetotherapy and its properties are known, even if in an empiri-cal way, since ancient times.
Many medical schools, including Chinese and Ayurvedic, have al-ways used the beneficial effects that magnetic fields produce on the body. The first scientifically based studies in the West date back to 1700, while scientific therapeutic practice began in the nineteenth century.
- degenerative or inflammatory rheumatism (arthritis and arthritis)
- rehabilitation of bone fractures
- reduction of disfiguring skin scars
- bruises, joint sprainsi
- small muscle-joint injuries
- injury of the soft parts
- improvement of the hairy layer